Petrov Petro Petrovych
Place of work:
Laboratory of Low Dimensional Systems of Solid State Structure of National State
University "Lvivska Polytechnica"
Main research directions:
- Theory of narrow-gap semiconductors;
- Theory of semimagnetic semiconductors;
- Theory of low dimensional electron systems: quantum wells, dots, channels, superlatives (on the base of narrow-gap
- Energy spectrum and transport phenomena in disordered narrow-gap se-mi-con-duc-tors;
- Technological investigation in direction of MBE-technology for devices and structures on the base of narrow-gap
semiconductors (previous used in civil and military goals).
- Mathematical models for description of electronic transport in low dimensional electronic systems
- The developed mathematical models are appointed for theoretical and technical use on stage of projection of electronic
devices on base of semiconductor structures with low dimensional electronic gas.
- The researches results recommend for use at scientific establishments, enterprises of electronic industry and
higher educational establishments of suitable profile.
- P.Kostrobii, V.Dugaev, P.Petrov,
Electron transport properties in a quantum well.
In: Int.workshop on stat. phys. and cond. mater theory. Lviv, Ukraine,
11-14 Sept.,1995, Abstract, P. 80. 1 ñ.,
- Venhryn, P.Kostrobii, P.Petrov
The electron transport phenomenain quantum wells on the basse of narrow-qap semiconductors at temperature
6th International Conference on Intermolecular in Matter, Gdansk(Poland),10-13 September 2001, 1 p.
- P.Kostrobii, P.Petrov, Yu. Rudavskii,
Phase transition of metal-dielectric in unsettled two-dimension electronic systems.
In book.: Ukrainian scientific conference "Development and application of mathematical methods in scientific
and technical researches" devoted to 70 year of prof. P.S. Kazimirskogo, 5-7 october 1995, L'viv, Lectures
theses, part 2, p. 82.
- P.Kostrobii, V.K.Dugaev, P.P.Petrov. Yu. Rudavskii,
Dynamic electrons conductivity in semiconductor weil.
In: "16th Pe kar Internation. Conf. on Theory of Semiconductors", Odessa, 1994, Abstract, P. 44.
- V.K.Dugaev, P.P.Petrov.
"Energy spectrum of carriers desCTibing by Dirac model in quantum ^eCi^
Fiz. Tech. Poluprew., vol.23, pp.488-492.1989.
- V.K.Dugaev, P.P.Petrov.
Spinodal decomposition m semiconductor alleys
/ Phys. staf. soi(b), wl.l53.pp. 115-122.1989.
- V.K.Dugaev. P.P.Petrov.
"Levels introducing by short-range potential of impurities and defects m quantum wells based on IV-VI
Fiz. Tech Poluprov., vol.23, pp. 2238-^240.1989.
- V.K.Dugaev, L.S.Koroteva, P.P.Petrov. L.O.Poljakov.
"Statistic of charged impurities and defects in CdTe under complexes formations."
Izv. AN USSR, Neorgan. Mater." vol.25, pp. 1560-1562,1989.
- V.K.Dugaev, P.P.Pctrov.
"Undirect interaction of screened dipoles m narrow-gap IV-VI aemioonductora."
FJ(Z Tverd Tela, vol31,pp.229-232,1989.
- V.K.Dugaev, P.P.Pctrov. K.D.Tovstjuk.
"Unstables coursed by phoooQ interactions m system of impurities with interactions." UlcrainskH
Fiz. ZA ,vol. 35, pp. 1381-1385,1990.
- V.K.Dugaev, V.LLitvmov. P.P.Petrov, O.A.Mirono'v, MOszwaldowskii
''Energy spectrum m quantum dots of IV-VI narrow-gap semiconductors."
Semicond Sci. Technoi, vol.8, pp.S252-S254,1993.